What items are refundable?
- We will issue a full refund on kits and centers with original receipt if returned in excellent condition within 30 days of purchase.
- Products that have been used, cut, altered, or damaged are not returnable.
- All returns received after 30 days from date of purchase will have a 15% restocking fee deducted from your refund.
- We will issue a full refund on Math/Language Online and Science Online if requested within 30 days of purchase.
- No refund will be given on any product after 90 days from the original purchase date.
What items are non-refundable?Games are non-refundable. Vinyl Mounting Sleeves are non-refundable. Customized Stone Mountain Press products are non-refundable.
Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
Is it possible to exchange a center or kit?You may exchange an unopened center or kit. Please ship the product back to us with an original receipt and a note detailing the exchange, and we will exchange it and ship it free of charge in most cases.
If we mistakenly shipped the wrong product or if it is damaged in transit, we will happily have our shipper pick up your order. We will correct the problem as soon as we are aware of it.
Return kits and centers to:
- MOUNTAIN MATH/LANGUAGE
- 520 26TH
- OGDEN, UT 84401
Please place a note inside your package that includes:
- YOUR NAME
- PHONE NUMBER
- REASON FOR RETURN
- A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL INVOICE OR RECEIPT